April 25th, 2008
I always feel happy when I read good things about my Alma Mater. You know, especially the world of MBA programs is heavily competitive (for better or worse). More than in many other programs, rankings do matter.
So I’m happy to announce that US News and World Report now ranks the Stanford Graduate School of Business the number one business school in the country (tied with Harvard Business School), up from the number 2 spot in previous years.
See list here.
Makes me proud to be an alumnus of the Class of 2006.
(my old business card)
Best Business Schools (Ranked in 2008)
1. Harvard University
1. Stanford University
3. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan
4. Northwestern University (Kellogg)
4. University of Chicago
7. Dartmouth College (Tuck)
7. University of California–Berkeley (Haas)
9. Columbia University
10. New York University (Stern)